08468 Reichenbach im Vogtland, Region Sachsen
Entfernung von dir: Nur für Mitglieder
Gleich zu Beginn:
Was hier nicht im Text steht, findet ihr im Bilderordner "LIFE" und "LIFE 2"
Freu mich über jede Nachricht!
Vorsitzender eines knapp 100-Personen starken Metalvereins ,
Das Wichtigste in meinem Leben:
Familie, Freunde, Ehrlichkeit, Toleranz, Respekt, Aufrichtigkeit, Spaß, Freiheit, Loyalität
Regeln und Vorschriften eher locker sehen
Anstand & Niveau - wo Anstand & Niveau angebracht sind
Was ich überhaupt nicht mag:
Wichtigtuer und nichts dahinter
wenn niemand von alleine merkt, dass mich das Gespräch gerade so dermaßen nervt
Menschen, die permanent nur jammern
Neben Musik größtes Hobby:
1.500 ccm auf 2 Rädern.
Ansonsten: für jeden Mist zu haben.
Hier gibt es ansonsten nichts weiter zu lesen , einfach schreiben ... Nur Mut ....
Und hier noch ein paar Gedanken von mir:
Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't take time for you. No matter how busy he is, no matter how hectic his
everyday life is, he will find time when he wants. He will take his time if it means something to him; everything else is an
Don't waste your messages on someone who ignores them or doesn't respond for hours or days. Don't waste your time
on someone who regularly forgets to write and then comes up with a stupid excuse.
Don't waste it if you want to know how he is and what his day was like and he never asks you about your condition and your
Don't waste your days thinking about someone who only devotes their nights to you. He should also know what your smile
looks like during the day. He should want to get to know your other sides that only the day brings. He is not sure of you if he
only calls in the middle of the night, drunk, alone and only with one in mind.
Don't waste your time on someone whose actions don't match their words. He grates licorice one day and cheats on you
the next. He makes promises and breaks them. A man who tells you something and changes his mind the next day is not for you.
1. If you find yourself not perfect, does that mean that there are perfect people?
2. If circumstances are to blame for your situation, are they "to blame" for the good things in your life?
3. If you've tried everything, does that mean that the number of options is limited?
4. Can you expect change if you don't change anything?
5. Can external circumstances bring lasting satisfaction?
6. If you were too old to risk a new start, were you too young not to risk it?
7. If we know what's right, why don't we do it so often?
8. Why do we often take others more seriously than ourselves?
9. Does our past have to be the basis for our decisions today?
10. If others are not interested in you, are you still interested in yourself?
11. If time is always short, are you always honest with your priorities?
"You have better than you don't."
"Falling is not a shame. But stay put."
"We rarely think about what we have, but always what we lack."
"I don't regret mistakes. I only regret the good things I did for wrong "people.
"The true character of a person is not shown in the first encounter, but in the last."
"Learn to grow old with a young heart. That is all art."
"The biggest compliment you can give a person is to accept them as they are."